At Doodle Kids, we believe that education is not just about academics, but also about the overall growth and development of a child. That's why we have designed a unique teaching-learning system that enhances your child's learning experience.
Our unique teaching-learning system enables the teachers, parents and children to collaborate with each other in innovative ways for the growth and development (both physical and mental) of Children during the extraordinary period (i.e., from birth till 6 years) of their lifetime. Our system includes:
- Learning inspired by British National Curriculum (BNC)
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), UK
- Well-researched curriculum inspired by ‘Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills’ OFSTED (UK)
- Special emphasis on English and other Foreign Languages
- Training of the teachers by our expert trainers
- Holistic learning experience that goes beyond academics.
- Skills-based activities designed to enhance different traits of personality in children
- Skills include psycho-motor skills, numeracy skills, critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills, research and information gathering skills, ICT skills, creative skills, teamwork and collaboration skills, leadership and initiative skills, and time management and organization skills.
- These skills are crucial for your child's future success and growth, both personally and professionally.
- Various events for children, parents and teachers for better coordination and all-round development of the Kids